Back to the plant today. This week may be slightly less stressful than last, since we're in more of a groove and spending less time getting established and more time getting things done.
Stavros left on Sunday and Gus came in this afternoon. We left a bit earlier than usual since Gus was pretty jet-lagged. I didn't feel like we accomplished as much with our day as we could have, but the early exit gave me time to get a nice long jog and workout in.
Going for a run around here is real awesome. It still amazes me that I'm living in a town with a thousand year old castle and cathederal. Here is a nice shot of the river, cathederal and castle from a spot I ran by today. And a sweet shot of the cathedral.
During the jog, my adventurous side led me down a sweet looking dirt wooded path that led me no where. I decided to turn around and on my way back I scratched my knee on something and its burning a little bit right now. I'm going to see how it feels when I wake up tomorrow, hopefully its nothing big.
This past weekend I had to put a good amount of work in, instead of going out and doing something fun. I have a feeling I'll get some more free time this weekend so I'm busy scouting out some potential destinations. I'm thinking a trip up north to Scotland might be in order if I have a good amount of time. If not, I may just venture up to the city of Newcastle, which is close by. I hear that part of Hadrian's Wall goes right by the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How's the knee?
ReplyDelete